What is Facial Acupressure?
Natural Facelift using Acupressure Therapy: Interested in a relaxing, natural way to look younger? Would you like to lift the cheeks and jowl areas of your face? Not ready to go under the knife? There are natural, facial massage techniques that you can do to keep your skin looking healthy and youthful. By giving yourself an acupressure natural facelift massage, you can fend off unwanted wrinkles and tone sagging facial muscles.
Benefits of Facial Acupressure
Improvement of muscular tone and facial contours, including:
- The area between the nose and mouth (specifically a problem for smokers)
- Stimulation of circulation and nutrient flow to the facial skin
- Promotes an effective lymphatic flow and removal of toxins
- Glowing and healthier-looking complexion due to improved skin oxygen levels
- Soothing of forehead wrinkles, creases between the brows and ‘crows feet’
- Alleviation of sinus problems and improvement of air flow – may help tinnitus
- Reduction of puffiness around the eyes, nose bleeds, and eye strain
- Reduction of facial spasms, tics, and nervous twitches