What is Fun Face Yoga?
- Face Yoga is a completely natural alternative to anti-aging remedies and requires repetition. By practicing a series of face exercises you can learn to relax and tone the muscles beneath the skin, increase facial circulation and blood flow which results in a more youthful and radiant complexion.
- Along with reducing tension and stimulating circulation, face yoga techniques also boost collagen and elastin production for plumper and firmer looking skin. Face Yoga is a Great and natural way to lift and firm your skin while having a non-surgical facelift.
Six Benefits of Fun Face Yoga
- Face Exercise – We know that when we strengthen and tone a muscle, the muscle becomes stronger and firmer, and the skin attached to it is smoothed and lifted. This same principle is true for our face.
- Face Massage – Relaxing, calming, and therapeutic. Face Yoga is also very good for circulation. Face massage helps bring fresh blood and nutrients to the skin surface, which helps to remove toxins.
- Acupressure – Rooted in age-old philosophy, acupressure points deliver many benefits–such as improving the circulation and lymphatic drainage. It reduces headaches and stress, and improves the subtle energy of your wellbeing.
- Relaxation – By learning to relax the muscles in your face, you reduce the lines that are caused through expressions. Consequently, you’ll experience a reduction in nuisances like jaw aches, headaches, and teeth grinding.
- Wellbeing – What we feel on the inside radiates out through our face. Feeling good about yourself, talking to yourself in a positive way, and loving the face you see in the mirror every day are all meaningful side-effects of this completely relaxing and therapeutic practice.
- Daily relaxation and breathing exercises that help relax the muscles in your face and reduce lines
There’s not much to lose: Fun Face Yoga is non-toxic, non-invasive and safe for anyone, plus it’s inexpensive and you can do it on your own time.“In order to see results, you have to be consistent and it takes time